Friday, April 8, 2016

GUCCI GOGGLES

GUCCI GOGGLES! When I am in class, of course I dress appropriately. I do not wear anything too excessive that's baggy or too tight. I do not wear anything that can be classified as "dirty" or unclean. If anything, I dress more stylish than classy. However, when it is night time, it is a different Khalil Dunham-Carson.

Every time I party Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, the GUCCI GOGGLES come out of the gucci dust bag. Not everyone knows me for this persona I have, but for those that do, they know me at FRAT Row, THON, Gym, class, or any other place that you might see me at.

Now, why GUCCI GOGGLES? I get that question so much. Especially since it is nearly Spring and I am not at a location where it is snowing excessively. Or, since I am not skiing or snowboarding in Narnia. So,  the main reason why is because the goggles are GUCCI!!!! It's designer!!! Okay, that's not the main reason, but its definitely a valid one.

Everyone got their own reputation here at Penn State. There are people that are athletes like football players, basketball players, soccer players, and more. There are those people in Greek Life that are known for simply being in their frat like Beta Sigma Beta, ACACIA, and Sigma Chi. Everyone got their own special reason on why they stand out or get attention. So, why can't I have my own reason? Obviously, I do not want to get in a position where people do not know my name but only knows me as a kid that wears GUCCI GOGGLES, but when you at a campus where there are 48,000 students, it's not that bad.
But what does that say about me? That I wear materialistic possessions just to seek attention and acceptance from others? Do this make me a legend because I am willing to make bold actions to gain a sense of popularity? Every party that I go to, there are always females that know me, guys that take snapchat stories, and the most love that will make anyone else desire a pair of GUCCI GOGGLES. I tried other attempts on becoming known, but that didn't work the way I thought it would.

I am living my life. I am the happiest I ever been. I made tons of connections, I am getting a great education for my future job, but also having fun while doing so. GUCCI GOGGLES is cool and all, but I want to be known as Khalil Dunham-Carson. I want to make my own legacy so that my future children can brag about how cool their dad is and all of the legendary things he did in his lifetime. There are people that are known, but are known for the wrong reasons. I want to make a name for myself, but gain positive attraction for it. That is why GUCCI GOGGLES became my nickname since its funny but also stylish since not everyone can rock or afford the gucci goggles like I do. I love PSU. Thank you guys for listening to my stories and learning more about Khalil Dunham-Carson. Ciao! Ci vediamo!




1 comment:

  1. Ah, I think you making quite a name for yourself, Kahlil Dunham-Carson. When you used to say your named every time you spoke in class, it was funny but it also made it easier to remember your name and not to forget it.
    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete